We deliver to any UK mainland address using our external couriers at DPD.
Deliveries can be tracked and each one will receive a 1-hour window of arrival as long as a mobile number or email address is provided.
Due to current high demand our couriers sometimes might not be able to pick up orders on the same day. If that occurs orders will be both packaged and collected on the following day so you might experience a slight delay. We will keep you informed of shipping progress should this happen. Any problems please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- All-day deliveries for orders over £75 – FREE
- Orders under £75 carry a shipping cost of £7.50
Please note our cut-off time for Next Day Delivery is 12pm between Monday and Thursday. Orders placed after 12pm on Thursday will be delivered on Tuesday.
UK Mainland – Orders can be delivered Tuesday to Friday. Due to COVID-19 we only operate an ‘All Day’ delivery slot service, however our couriers will always endeavour to give you an hour window of arrival so long as a mobile phone number is provided.
Important Information regarding our order and shipping notifications:
Once you’ve placed your order, a confirmation email will be sent from us at Fazenda at Home. You will then receive another email when you order has been shipped, an email on the day your order is due to be delivered and one last email once it has been delivered.
Due to the perishable nature of our products our couriers at DPD won't be able to take parcels back with them and try again the next day should you not be home to receive them. If this happens they will only be able to leave your parcel in a safe place. They will take a photograph of where they left your parcel, and you will immediately receive an email (and an SMS if you added text notifications during the checkout process) letting you know your parcel has been delivered and is in a safe place in your property.
Please note we will always be here to help if you have any questions during the shipping of your parcel but we can't take responsibility for missed deliveries.
We always want to make sure you get the best from your meat, whether you are freezing or storing it in the fridge.
All your meat is delivered with individual use-by dates on the packaging, but no matter what cut it is make sure you always follow the following advice:
- Meats under 1kg need to be stored in the fridge and consumed within 5 days of shipping. Larger cuts can be frozen and used within 3 months of shipping.
- To defrost, remove the meat from the freezer, and keep in the fridge 24 hours before use, then take it out and place it in the coldest part of your kitchen 1-2 hours before use.
Please take time to read the labels in the meats for shelf life on them. As mentioned before, as rule of thumb our meat cuts under 1kg need to be consumed within 5 days of your order. Larger cuts are able to be frozen and used within 3 months of shipping, however, please check the label in each of the products you receive to confirm specific storage and use-by dates. If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We use the best quality packaging; it is fully insulated and we use the right amount of gel ice inside our boxes. This will guarantee that your order is in perfect conditions for up to 48 hours after its arrival at your home.
- Biodegradable– Created from natural plant-based FSC paper.
- Compostable– An all-natural plant-based product.
- Recyclable– 100% recyclable by all local council collections.
- Recycled– Contains up to 30% recycled material.
- Vegan Kind & Organic – No animal product or derivative used at all.
- Moisture Resistant– Natural Kraft outer layers provide natural resistance.
- Courier Safe– The virtually indestructible packaging will be safe in transit.